Here are a few blogs that I read and would like to share with you. I'll let you check them out and see what they are all about.
Bake and Shake
Confections of a Foodie Bride
There are many more but that's enough for today.
I will also share an easy recipe that turns out so pretty! I posted it on bakespace.com a while ago and for the past two years they have used it in the Valentine's newsletter.
Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® Create 'n Bake™ refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
8 ounces chocolate-flavored candy coating, chopped
1 aerosol can (6.4 oz) white decorating icing
2 jars (10 oz each) maraschino cherries with stems, drained on paper towels
1. Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in flour until well blended. Work with half of dough at a time; refrigerate remaining dough until needed.
2. Shape dough into 16 (1-inch) balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Repeat with remaining dough.
3. Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in small microwavable bowl, microwave candy coating on High 30 seconds. Stir; microwave in 15-second increments until melted and smooth. Set aside.
5. With can of decorating icing fitted with star tip, pipe 1-inch star of icing (about 1 teaspoon) on center of each cookie. Dip cherries into melted chocolate; place on white icing on cookies. Let stand until icing is set and chocolate is firm, about 20 minutes. Store between sheets of waxed paper in tightly covered container.
Yield: 32 cookies
Preparation time: 50 minutes
Ready in: 1 hour and 10 minutes